REQUIREMENTS: Must have a Bachelors degree in a Human Services related field (psychology)
POSITION PURPOSE: To oversee the care provided by the foster homes and to the placements in their home.
- Know and abide by Rules & Regulations associated with Foster Care.
- Assist in monitoring the progress and processes of foster parents and children.
- Assist with referral phone calls.
- Assist with appropriate placements, working directly with the Placement Supervisor.
- Manage and supervise the foster homes and children on caseload
- Complete all home visits as required by level, or more frequently if needed to foster stability in the foster home and structure the visits in creative ways that will allow you insight into the effectiveness of the placement.
- Provide clear guidelines and best practice recommendations for the homes on your caseload.
- Ensure monthly documentation and medication logs are thorough and are submitted in a timely manner. Send these reports to County workers.
- Ensure foster parents are in compliance with state rules and regulations as it pertains to the children in their care.
- Manage the child's individual file by keeping all records current or proof of requested documentation in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all intake paperwork is thoroughly completed and received in a timely fashion or that there is a proof of request for mandatory documentation.
- Provide resources to the home for care.
- Perform home inspections as assigned.
- Attend and set, as appropriate, all monthly and emergency child staffings, school staffings, foster care reviews and court hearings, and document in file.
- Schedule appointments in emergency situations and send referrals, when needed.
- Attend weekly staff meetings at the office, where you will be updating all staff on the progress of the placements and the homes on your case.
- Complete book audits on your caseload and help other Case Managers if available.
- Attend SAFE home study training and complete annual SAFE updates for homes on your caseload. Complete at least one SAFE home study after completion of training.
- Communicate professionally with all members of the child’s team.
- Communicate professionally with office staff regarding home renewals and submission of Case Manager paperwork.
- Set and maintain appropriate professional boundaries with the homes on your caseload.
- Be available via phone for emergency situations in your assigned homes.
- Participation in agency recruitment events
- Other duties as assigned - this may include special projects or tasks to complete.
Salary: $17,160.00 - $19,000.00 per year
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday - Friday, On call, Weekend availability
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Experience: Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
Case management: 50% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
If interested contact:
Angela Chambers, Executive Director
A New World Child Placement Agency
10800 E Bethany Dr, suite 225
Aurora, CO 80014